26 cards featuring prayer prompts, a verse, space to write prayer requests, and a written-out prayer on the reverse side. This set includes a custom made stand to hold the cards and keep them accessible and visible while sitting on your desk or kitchen counter.
The A to Z prayer cards were designed to help you pray through the issues facing our communities today. As you read the verse and prayer prompt on each card, in the notes section write down names of people you know or organizations serving that population who could use your prayers. Two blank cards are included so you can add your own topics or as extra space to write down requests for certain topics.
Consider these ideas to use the cards and pray with others in your community or on your own:
- Gather a group once a month to pray through the alphabet.
- Use the cards in your small groups or Bible studies, and have each person pray through one letter each meeting.
- Pray through one letter a day, or one a week.
- Pray together as a family. Open the door to talk about the issues facing our communities.
- Build awareness and empathy. Find ways to get involved in your own communities.
Let’s rally people to pray for our communities and the issues facing us all. Let’s ask God to breathe new life into us and show us how to love those who surround us every day.